Macmull Private Stock S-Classic Electric Guitar, Greeny Placid
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Macmull guitars are handmade in Jerusalem, Israel. Each guitar produced is unique, due to their RVT (Real Vintage Tone) approach, which is an extensive process of matching the neck and body wood, hand-voicing each individual pickup to showcase the true nature of the guitar, and selecting the best electronic components to compliment each instrument.
The result is a guitar with resonance, definition, and string clarity. The S-Classic is Macmull’s take on a legendary design, paying homage to the 3-pickup single-coil guitars of the past, but with modern appointments and attention to detail. This particular Private Stock S-Classic features an upgraded figured maple neck and Madagascar rosewood fretboard.
- Body: Alder (private stock)
- Neck: One piece premium maple (private stock)
- Pickup configuration: RVT matched set
- Weight: 7.36 lbs (3.34 kg)
- Neck profile: Macmull Oval C
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood w/ 9.5" radius
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Finish: Nitro (greeny placid)
- Fret wire: Jescar 55090
- Pickguard: Mint green 3ply
- Case: Custom Macmull hard case
- Serial number: 22108
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Handmade in Israel
- Macmull guitars are handmade in Jerusalem, Israel, and demonstrate some of the finest craftsmanship on offer
- Their Real Vintage Tone approach matches the neck and body wood, hand-voicing each individual pickup to showcase the true nature of the guitar, and selecting the best electronic components
- This particular Private Stock S-Classic features an upgraded figured maple neck and Madagascar rosewood fretboard
Macmull Custom Guitars is the result of three very passionate individuals joining forces to push the envelope on what’s possible in the realms of recreating the tone and feel of vintage guitars, with meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to the craft that sets them apart from their contemporaries.