Macmull Stinger Electric Guitar, Daphne Blue
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Macmull guitars are handmade in Jerusalem, Israel. Each guitar produced is unique, due to their RVT (Real Vintage Tone) approach, which is an extensive process of matching the neck and body wood, hand-voicing each individual pickup to showcase the true nature of the guitar, and selecting the best electronic components to compliment each instrument.
The result is a guitar with resonance, definition, and string clarity. The Stinger is a truly unique design in Macmull’s line-up of guitars, featuring a lightweight Black Limba body and a variety of pickup options. This Stinger in Daphne Blue is loaded with a custom set of Macmull’s RVT P90s for a chimey, yet warm tone.
- Body: Black Limba
- Neck: One piece premium maple
- Pickup configuration: RVT P90s (bridge and neck)
- Weight: 6.97 lbs (3.16 kg)
- Neck profile: Macmull Oval C
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood w/ 9.5" radius
- Nut width: 1.6" (40.8 mm)
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Finish: Satin nitro (Daphne blue)
- Fret wire: Jescar 47090
- Bridge: Macmull Stinger lightweight bridge / brass saddles
- Pickguard: Custom gold acrylic
- Case: MONO M80 sleeve
- Serial number: 122011
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Handmade in Israel
- Macmull guitars are handmade in Jerusalem, Israel, and demonstrate some of the finest craftsmanship on offer
- Their Real Vintage Tone approach matches the neck and body wood, hand-voicing each individual pickup to showcase the true nature of the guitar, and selecting the best electronic components
- P90 power
- This Stinger in Daphne Blue is loaded with a custom set of Macmull’s RVT P90s for a chimey, yet warm tone
Macmull Custom Guitars is the result of three very passionate individuals joining forces to push the envelope on what’s possible in the realms of recreating the tone and feel of vintage guitars, with meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to the craft that sets them apart from their contemporaries.