Macmull Stinger, Ice Blue
The fresh, unusual look of the Stinger is an all-original design from our friends at Macmull Guitars in Israel. Crafted to be a lightweight, versatile workhorse, this solid body electric with its varied tonal palette can adapt and sound at home in a spectrum of musical styles. Stingers often come in a bold color, like this shimmery Ice Blue, making them as fun to look at as to play. Each guitar Macmull produces is unique, due to their RVT (Real Vintage Tone) approach, which is an extensive process of matching the neck and body wood, hand-voicing each individual pickup to showcase the true nature of the guitar, and selecting the best electronic components to compliment each instrument. The Stinger combines a black limba body, maple neck, and hand-wound RVT P90 pickups. The result is a guitar with resonance, definition, string clarity, and a chimey, yet warm tone.
- Body: Black limba
- Neck: One piece premium maple
- Pickup configuration: RVT P90s (bridge and neck)
- Weight: 6.97 lbs (3.16 kg)
- Neck profile: Macmull Oval C
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood w/ 9.5" radius
- Nut width: 1.6" (40.8 mm)
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Finish: Satin nitrocellulose lacquer (Ice Blue)
- Fret wire: Jescar 47090
- Bridge: Macmull Stinger lightweight bridge / brass saddles
- Serial number: 062106
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: MONO M80 sleeve
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- As bold in color as they are in sound, you'll often find a Macmull Stinger sporting a bright, boisterous finish
- Lightweight black limba for this solid body is combined with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard
- Macmull's hand-wound RVT P90s provide seemingly endless tonal options
Macmull Custom Guitars is the result of three very passionate individuals joining forces to push the envelope on what’s possible in the realms of recreating the tone and feel of vintage guitars, with meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to the craft that sets them apart from their contemporaries.