Macmull Superlight Stinger Electric Guitar, Three Tone Burst
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Macmull guitars are handmade in Jerusalem, Israel. Each guitar produced is unique, due to their RVT (Real Vintage Tone) approach, which is an extensive process of matching the neck and body wood, hand-voicing each individual pickup to showcase the true nature of the guitar, and selecting the best electronic components to compliment each instrument.
The result is a guitar with resonance, definition, and string clarity. The Superlight Stinger is a truly unique design in Macmull’s line-up of guitars, featuring a lightweight Black Limba body and a variety of pickup options. This Stinger in Three Tone Burst has a birdseye maple neck, sports a pair of Macmull’s custom RVT P90’s for clarity and warmth of tone, and weighs in at just over 6.5 pounds.
- Body: Black Limba
- Neck: One piece premium birdseye maple
- Pickup configuration: RVT P90s (bridge and neck)
- Weight: 6.61 lbs (3.00 kg)
- Neck profile: Macmull Oval C
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood w/ 12" radius
- Nut width: 1.6" (40.8 mm)
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Finish: Satin nitro (three tone burst)
- Fret wire: Jescar 47090
- Bridge: Macmull Stinger lightweight bridge / brass saddles
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell
- Case: MONO M80 sleeve
- Serial number: 012103
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Handmade in Israel
- Macmull guitars are handmade in Jerusalem, Israel, and demonstrate some of the finest craftsmanship on offer
- Their Real Vintage Tone approach matches the neck and body wood, hand-voicing each individual pickup to showcase the true nature of the guitar, and selecting the best electronic components
- This Stinger has a birdseye maple neck, sports a pair of Macmull’s custom RVT P90s for clarity and warmth of tone, and weighs 6.5 pounds
Macmull Custom Guitars is the result of three very passionate individuals joining forces to push the envelope on what’s possible in the realms of recreating the tone and feel of vintage guitars, with meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to the craft that sets them apart from their contemporaries.