Macmull T-Classic Electric Guitar, Black
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Handmade in Israel by a trio of diehard vintage tone chasers these guitars set out to capture the pure vintage tone and feel of those great old instruments, while maintaining a consistency and reliability of a modern built guitar.
This all starts with the body wood. At Macmull the idea goes that lighter wood sounds better, with a sharper attack and greater resonance to get a foot in the doorway of the vintage ballpark.
This particular guitar features a lightweight, kiln-dried two-piece Alder body which brings with it a punchy and dry tone with resonance and sustain to match, which is of course then sprayed with a lovely black nitrocellulose lacquer.
The next port of call is of course the neck, which on this guitar is made up of one piece of premium straight grained maple. With an exceptionally comfortable Oval 'C' shape the guitar is a pleasure to play and very fast in part due to the ageing on the back of the neck freeing you from sticking to the lacquer.
The pickups in the guitar are a specially voiced blend of alnico 2 and 5 magnets made to perfectly emulate the classic twangy, hollow tone of vintage T-type guitars.
The guitar comes with a Custom Hardcase and Macmull branded leather strap.
- Body - two-piece alder body
- Neck - Premium one-piece maple neck
- Neck Profile - Oval 'C' 60s neck profile
- Frets - 21 Frets (Dunlop 6105)
- Inlays - Black Dot fretboard inlays
- Fretboard radius - 9.5"
- Scale Length - 648 mm
- Pickups - 2 Macmull T-Classic single coils
- Pots - CTS 250 K Potentiometers - 1 Volume control and 1 tone control
- Caps - Emerson Paper in Oil .47uF capacitors
- Tuners - Gotoh Vintage Style machine heads with white buttons
- Finish - Black Nitrocellulose
- Extras - Hiscox case and Macmull leather strap
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Macmull Custom Guitars is the result of three very passionate individuals joining forces to push the envelope on what’s possible in the realms of recreating the tone and feel of vintage guitars, with meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to the craft that sets them apart from their contemporaries.