Maestro Custom Series Singa MH CSB C Acoustic Guitar, Khaya Mahogany & Western Red Cedar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This gorgeous offering from Maestro’s Custom Series is a Singa MH CSB C in Solid Western Red Cedar for the top and Solid Khaya Mahogany for the back and sides.
Each Custom Series guitar is voiced by Ho Zen Yong himself and built by Ho Zen and his team of luthiers in Singapore. The Team built nature of these guitars allows for premium appointments you would not usually find in guitars of this price point such as the Florentine cutaway, soundport and beveled armrest which not only make the guitar more comfortable to play but also more responsive.
Being a Medium Jumbo sized guitar and given the choice of tonewoods the guitar sounds very full and harmonically rich, with a bright and clear treble response in part due to the ebony fretboard.
The guitar comes with a custom fitted Maestro wooden hardcase.
- SHAPE: Medium Jumbo
- TOP: Solid Western Red Cedar
- BACK & SIDES: Solid Khaya Mahogany
- BRACING MATERIAL: Quarter-Sawn Sitka Spruce
- BRACING PATTERN: Modified X-Brace
- OPTIONS: Florentine Cutaway, Soundboard, & Beveled Armrest
- LINING: Reversed Kerfing
- ROSETTE: Wooden Rosette
- BINDING: Maple with Wooden Lines
- NECK: Khaya Mahogany Neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- BRIDGE: Ebony
- NUT & SADDLE: Bone
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover
- SETUP: PLEK Setup
- HARDCASE: Maestro Wooden Hardcase
- Body Length: 504 mm | 19 13/16″
- Depth: 125 mm | 4 15/16″
- Waist: 240 mm | 9 7/16″
- Lower Bout: 410 mm | 16 1/8″
- Scale Length: 650mm | 25 7/16"
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us