We first found Maestro Guitars a few years back and really liked what Hozen and his team are doing at their Singapore workshop. This particular instrument was on display with The Boutique Guitar Showcase European Tour and we absolutely fell in love with it. Handcrafted by Hozen and his team of luthiers, this is from their Private Collection and is light and incredibly responsive.
Made from our reserved collection of premium tonewoods, these guitars are built in very few pieces seasonally with utmost meticulousness and attention to detail.
Furnished with intricate designs and exclusive appointments such as Rigid Rim Technology and Hozen’s Advanced Hybrid Bracing, these collector-grade pieces are simply outstanding in every aspect.
Ex Demo so NO VAT.
- Brand: Maestro Guitars
- Model: Victoria PH CSB AX
- Title: Private Collection
- Body: 000
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides: Purple Heart
- Neck: Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods & Ebony Strip
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headstock Overlay: Purple Heart
- Binding: Maple with Wooden Lines
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl and Wood Vines
- Finish: Polyurethane Super High Gloss
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Nut Width: 45mm
- Frets: Japanese Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickups: n/a
- Switch: n/a
- Tuners: Gotoh SGS510Z Gold
- Case: Polycarbonate with Leather
- Special details of note: Florentine Cutaway, Soundport and Beveled Armrest, Solid Lining, Advanced Hybrid Bracing