The Maestro OM-IR is a traditional OM acoustic guitar, handbuilt in Singapore.
The Maestro OM-IR features Indian Rosewood back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top. The guitar is decorated with Maple binding and Abalone purflings, and has a slotted headstock with decorative inlays.
Sonically, this guitar has everything you would expect from a traditional OM, and then some. The sustain is rich and plentiful and there is a fantastic bass presence too.
- Body shape: OM / 000
- Solid Adirondack Spruce top
- Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Slotted Headstock
- Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce bracing
- Reversed Kerfing
- Maple binding with Abalone Purflings
- Khaya Mahogany neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony bridge with Ebony pins
- Grover tuners
- Maestro Premium Polycarbonate hardcase