This lovely Maestro Original Series Singa SR CSB A is equipped with a Solid Adirondack Spruce top and Solid Santos Rosewood (Also known as Pau Ferro) for the back and sides, and in it’s Medium Jumbo form this combination of tonewoods makes for a very full and rich sounding instrument.
Being handmade by Ho Zen Yong and his team of luthiers in Singapore, this guitar is outfitted with the signature premium appointments that make the Original series shine in their price range.
For this guitar, these appointments include a Florentine cutaway, soundports and an armrest bevel that make the guitar a very comfortable and responsive instrument to play.
Adding to the clarity and brightness of the guitar is an Ebony fretboard situated on a slim and fast neck, made in this instance from Khaya Mahogany.
As with all Maestro guitars, the guitar comes with a Custom fitted hardcase.
- SHAPE: Medium Jumbo
- TOP: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES: Solid Santos Rosewood (Pau Ferro)
- BRACING MATERIAL: Quarter-Sawn Sitka Spruce
- BRACING PATTERN: Modified X-Brace
- OPTIONS: Florentine Cutaway, Soundboard, & Beveled Armrest
- LINING: Reversed Kerfing
- ROSETTE: Wooden Rosette
- BINDING: Rosewood with Wooden Lines
- NECK: Khaya Mahogany Neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- BRIDGE: Ebony NUT & SADDLE: Bone
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover
- SETUP: PLEK Setup
- HARDCASE: Maestro Premium Polycarbonate Hardcase
- Body Length: 504 mm | 19 13/16″
- Depth: 125 mm | 4 15/16″
- Waist: 240 mm | 9 7/16″
- Lower Bout: 410 mm | 16 1/8″
- Scale Length: 650mm | 25 7/16"