The Maestro Original Series Temasek OV SB is the smallest bodied iteration of the brand’s Original Series guitars.
Although the guitar has a smaller profile it certainly doesn’t hold back on the same premium modern features that define this series of guitars handmade by Ho Zen Yong and his team in Singapore.
This Travel size guitar boasts a sound port and beveled arm rest, along with Solid African Ovangkol back and sides and a Solid Sitka Spruce top that compliment the Ebony fretboard to culminate in a balanced and responsive instrument.
The subtle and minimalistic detailing cements the Temasek in amongst the rest of the series with a continuation of Maestro’s iconic styling, with the playability and distinctive tone following suit.
As with all Maestro guitars, the Temasek comes in a custom Maestro hardcase.
- SHAPE: Travel Size
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES: Solid African Ovangkol
- BRACING MATERIAL: Quarter-Sawn Sitka Spruce
- BRACING PATTERN: Modified X-Brace
- OPTIONS: Soundboard, & Beveled Armrest
- LINING: Reversed Kerfing
- ROSETTE: Wooden Rosette
- BINDING: Ovangkol with Wooden Lines
- NECK: Khaya Mahogany Neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- BRIDGE: Ebony
- NUT & SADDLE: Bone
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover
- SETUP: PLEK Setup
- HARDCASE: Maestro Premium Polycarbonate Hardcase
- Body Length: 436 mm | 17 1/8″
- Depth: 102 mm | 4″
- Waist: 178 mm | 7″
- Lower Bout: 325 mm | 12 13/16″
- Scale Length: 610mm | 24"