The Maestro Custom Series Vera MH CSB C is a fine example of the workmanship of Ho Zen Yong and his team of luthiers in Singapore. Being team built in small batches these guitars give you access to modern luthiery techniques at a price point that would be hard to match.
This gorgeous modern 00 from Maestro’s Custom Series boasts a host of their premium modern appointments unusual for guitar’s in this price range; namely a Florentine cutaway, soundport and beveled armrest.
The combination of Solid Khaya Mahogany for the back and sides and a Solid Western Red Cedar top adorns this guitar with a rich and responsive tone, boasting a defined low end and sparkling highs.
Aided by the arm bevel, sound port and cutaway the Vera is a comfortable and sympathetic guitar to play and with a shallow C profile to the neck it feels very smooth and fast.
This guitar comes with a custom Maestro hardcase.
- SHAPE: Modern 00
- TOP: Solid Western Red Cedar
- BACK & SIDES: Solid Khaya Mahogany
- BRACING MATERIAL: Quarter-Sawn Sitka Spruce
- BRACING PATTERN: Modified X-Brace
- OPTIONS: Florentine Cutaway, Soundboard, & Beveled Armrest
- LINING: Reversed Kerfing
- ROSETTE: Wooden Rosette
- BINDING: Maple with Wooden Lines
- NECK: Khaya Mahogany Neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- BRIDGE: Ebony
- NUT & SADDLE: Bone
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover
- SETUP: PLEK Setup
- HARDCASE: Maestro Premium Polycarbonate Hardcase