The Maestro Victoria PA CSB is Maestro’s take on the iconic 000/OM shape, but being part of their Private Collection series, this instrument takes that platform and builds on it with superb craftsmanship and intricate detail in the build.
Handmade in Singapore by Ho Zen Yong and his team of luthiers, the guitar features several premium modern appointments in a Florentine cutaway, sound port and beveled armrest that make for a contemporary and exceedingly comfortable instrument to play.
The combination of the Solid Cocobolo back and sides and Solid Adirondack Spruce top gives the guitar a full bodied and harmonically rich sound, with the slim neck profile and ebony fretboard bringing the playability to match this lovely grouping of premium tone woods.
The inlay work on the fretboard of this fine instrument really is something to behold and ties together the gorgeous aesthetic of the guitar.
The guitar comes with a Custom Maestro hardcase.
- SOUNDBOARD | Solid Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES | Solid Cocobolo
- FEATURES | Florentine Cutaway, Soundport, and Beveled Armrest
- BRACING | Advanced Hybrid Bracing
- LINING | Rigid Rim Technology
- BINDING | Flamed Maple with Abalone Purflings
- NECK | Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods and Ebony Strip
- FINGERBOARD | Ebony
- BRIDGE | Ebony
- BRIDGE PINS | Ebony
- MACHINE HEADS | Gotoh SGS510Z Gold