Maestro Traditional Series 0-IR Acoustic Guitar, Indian Rosewood & Adirondack Spruce
The Maestro 0-IR is a traditional single 0-style acoustic guitar, hand-built in Singapore.
This instrument features Indian Rosewood back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top. The guitar is decorated with Indian Rosewood and Abalone purflings, and has a slotted headstock with decorative inlays.
Sonically, this guitar has everything you would expect from a traditional Single O, and then some. With gorgeous separation and a surprising amount of power and headroom, a truly inspiring small body acoustic.
- SHAPE | Traditional O / Parlor
- SOUNDBOARD | Solid Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES | Solid Indian Rosewood
- FEATURES | Slotted Headstock
- BRACING | Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
- LINING | Reversed Kerfing
- BINDING | Indian Rosewood with Abalone Purflings
- NECK | Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
- FINGERBOARD | Ebony
- BRIDGE | Ebony
- BRIDGE PINS | Ebony
- MACHINE HEADS | Grover
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us