Maestro Traditional Series OM-MH Acoustic Guitar, Khaya Mahogany & Torrefied Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This gorgeous OM from Maestros traditional series is inspired by the iconic instruments of the 1930s and built with a modern spin.
The guitar is made up of Khaya Mahogany for the back and sides paired with a Torrefied Adirondack Spruce top and with it's gorgeous Matte Nitrocellulose finish, captures a classic workhorse aesthetic to match with its versatile and powerful tone.
The neck shape is Maestros standard carve, which lends modern playability to the vintage voice of their Traditional Series making the guitar exceptionally comfortable across the board and truly effortless to coax out the luscious and rich sounds the guitar has to offer.
- Body shape: OM / 000
- Solid Torrefied Adirondack Spruce top
- Solid Khaya Mahogany and sides
- Slotted Headstock
- Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce bracing
- Reversed Kerfing
- Khaya Mahogany neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony bridge with Ebony pins
- Grover tuners
- Maestro Premium Polycarbonate hardcase
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us