- The T-Wave is a tribute to the creators of the magical tones and grooves which set the base for today's popular music.
Following the "Tone-Influent" Shape concept, the T-Wave was designed to cross the boundaries of today's typical 2 pickup guitars.
The combination of a North American Alder body, a Hard Rock Maple neck, and an Indian Rosewood fingerboard builds the base of the T-Wave's rich tone. The Magneto "Tune-O-Flex" bridge was engineered to fit today's playing styles while keeping the classic vibes and tones of a vintage bridge.
Of equal importance is the matching pair of pickups; the MTL-2 and MTP-2 were both created to give the T-Wave its unique sound that clearly defines it as a premium instrument for blues, jazz, country, or rock.
- American Alder Body
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Tortoise, Aged White or Magneto Pick-Shield Finish
- Hard Rock Maple Neck
- Satin Nitrocellulose Finish
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- 648mm / 25 1â„2â€ Scale Length
- Oiled Bone Nut
- 42 mm / 1.650â€ Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Medium C Shape Neck Profile
- Single Truss Rod
- Magneto MTL-2 Bridge / MTP-2 Neck Pick Ups
- 3-Position â€œFlip Switchâ€
- 1 Master Volume, 1 Master Tone
- Magneto â€œMag-Liteâ€ Case included.