This wonderful pre-owned guitar is a Manzer Nylon String model, built in the early 1990s by iconic Canadian luthier Linda Manzer.
This Nylon String is in fantastic condition for its age, and features a gorgeous set of Indian Rosewood for the back and sides with a Western Cedar top.
This guitar shares the same specs and decorations found on the model played by Pat Metheny in the video below:
This guitar is in excellent condition and includes a hardshell case.
- Top: Western Cedar
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: South American Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Ebony
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Struts: Sitka Spruce Rosette: Abalone with Boxwood and Rosewood
- Lower Bout Width: 39.5 cm - (15-9/16")
- Body Length: 50 cm - (19-5/8")
- Body Depth: 9.5 cm - (3-3/4")
- Overall Length: 103 cm - (40-1/2")
- Includes hard shell case