Marchione Master Burst Orange, Silver Maple & Honduran Mahogany
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
"The Set Neck Electric guitar has a thick neck tone and incredibly long ringing sustain. From deep clean jazz tones to modern crunchy bliss, this guitar delivers an incredible tonal spectrum that is sure to delight even the most fervent of nonbelievers." - Stephen Marchione
With an archtop-inspired carved top of silver maple, this Marchione Master Burst has a set neck construction, with body and neck of Honduran mahogany almost seamlessly married together. It's a level of exacting craftsmanship we always know to expect from Stephen's guitars, and it delivers an absolutely effortless playing experience. Randall Van Dyke specially designs Tone Specific Humbuckers for many of Stephen's guitars, including this one. The combination on this Master Burst provides a warm, melodic tone, versatile enough for a wide variety of playing styles and genres, and incredibly resonant and sustaining for those who seek it. With an eye-catching coral-orange finish (and orange ivoroid binding to match), four tone/volume knobs, and a custom fit Calton flight case, this is another beauty from Marchione that we're proud to feature in our showroom.
- Body: Solid, set neck construction
- Top wood: Silver maple
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Finish: Orange Burst
- Neck: Mahogany with C profile
- Neck join: Set neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Sperzel locking tuners
- Binding: Orange ivoroid
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop bar
- Pickups: Randall Van Dyke Tone Specifics Humbuckers
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- String spacing at bridge: 2"
- Weight: 8.36 lbs
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: Custom Calton flight case (burgundy)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The set neck construction results in a neck and body as seamlessly joined together as possible, allowing vibrations in the body to travel up the neck and vice versa, resulting in incredible sustain and resonance
- Honduran mahogany for the neck and solid body is topped with a carved top of silver maple, for a guitar that looks as lush as it sounds
- Stephen partners with Randall Van Dyke who custom crafts his Tone Specific Humbucker pickups for his electric guitars
Beginning as a high-school Jazz devotee, Stephen Marchione has always had a great passion for the guitar. Having studied in Manhattan, with luthier Guy Rabut, Stephen was equipped to go on and establish his own brand and worked for 10 years in NYC.