Marchione 59 Burst Semi Hollow, Silver Maple & Honduran Mahogany
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Stephen Marchione's semi-hollow electric guitar was born out of a collaboration with NY-based jazz musician Mike Moreno. Taking elements of his 15" archtop design, he's combined a silver maple top with a semi-hollow Honduran mahogany body, and a mahogany neck in a set neck construction. As with all of his guitars, he carefully chooses his tonewoods, and all pieces are individually cut. Put together by Stephen's careful hand, the result is a guitar that has unique tone and astonishing sustain. This model sports a modern symmetrical f-hole design and a gorgeous yellow to orange sunburst finish. With custom created Tone Specific Humbucker pickups from Randall Van Dyke and four control knobs, this semi-hollow has a wide range of tones to dial in and choose from. This guitar comes with a custom fit Calton flight case.
- Body: Semi-hollow, set neck
- Top wood: Silver maple
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with C profile
- Neck join: Set neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Sperzel locking tuners
- Binding: Yellow ivoroid
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop bar
- Pickups: Randall Van Dyke Tone Specific Humbuckers
- Scale length:
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- String spacing at bridge: 2"
- Lower bout: 15"
- Weight: 7.94 lbs
- Serial number: N/A
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: Custom Calton flight case (burgundy)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Modeled after his 15" archtop, this electric combines a semi-hollow body with set neck design for incredible acoustic-like sustain and resonance
- A Honduran mahogany body and neck are topped with silver maple for a guitar that looks as lush as it sounds
- Stephen partners with Randall Van Dyke who custom crafts his Tone Specific Humbucker pickups for his electric guitars
Beginning as a high-school Jazz devotee, Stephen Marchione has always had a great passion for the guitar. Having studied in Manhattan, with luthier Guy Rabut, Stephen was equipped to go on and establish his own brand and worked for 10 years in NYC.