Marchione 59 Burst Semi Hollow, Silver Maple & Honduran Mahogany
Stephen Marchione's semi-hollow electric guitar was born out of a collaboration with NY-based jazz musician Mike Moreno. Taking elements of his 15" archtop design, he's combined a silver maple top with a semi-hollow Honduran mahogany body, and a mahogany neck in a set neck construction. As with all of his guitars, he carefully chooses his tonewoods, and all pieces are individually cut. Put together by Stephen's careful hand, the result is a guitar that has unique tone and astonishing sustain. This model sports a modern symmetrical f-hole design and a gorgeous yellow to orange sunburst finish. With custom created Tone Specific Humbucker pickups from Randall Van Dyke and four control knobs, this semi-hollow has a wide range of tones to dial in and choose from. This guitar comes with a custom fit Calton flight case.
- Body: Semi-hollow, set neck
- Top wood: Silver maple
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with C profile
- Neck join: Set neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Sperzel locking tuners
- Binding: Yellow ivoroid
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop bar
- Pickups: Randall Van Dyke Tone Specific Humbuckers
- Scale length:
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- String spacing at bridge: 2"
- Lower bout: 15"
- Weight: 7.94 lbs
- Serial number: N/A
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: Custom Calton flight case (burgundy)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Modeled after his 15" archtop, this electric combines a semi-hollow body with set neck design for incredible acoustic-like sustain and resonance
- A Honduran mahogany body and neck are topped with silver maple for a guitar that looks as lush as it sounds
- Stephen partners with Randall Van Dyke who custom crafts his Tone Specific Humbucker pickups for his electric guitars