Martin Custom Shop OM-18, Sinker Mahogany & Adirondack Spruce - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
It's tough to beat a classic like a Martin OM-18, especially one that combines pre-war build specs with modern techniques and the Custom Shop tonewood selection and careful attention to detail. The use of sinker mahogany isn't just eco-friendly, either. The reclaimed wood has some of the same tonal properties of old-growth trees used on the beloved guitars of the past. Compared to newer mahogany, the tone is a little richer and more nuanced, and when paired with Adirondack spruce, focused and balanced across the strings. This pre-owned 2019 model is in very clean condition, with no notable wear, a pre-installed passive pickup, and a great set-up.
- Size: 14-fret OM
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Sinker mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with modified low oval w/ Performing Artist taper
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony, belly-style
- Tuners: Nickel Grovers
- Bracing: Adirondack, scalloped 1/4" (Golden Era)
- Finish: Gloss (body), satin (neck)
- Scale length: 25.34"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing at bridge: 2-5/32"
- Pickup: Pre-installed K&K Pure Mini
- Serial number: 2304586
- Year of build: 2019
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us