This Martin 000-45 is a pre-owned acoustic guitar built in 1996, to specs from 1929. It features Indian Rosewood back and sides with a Spruce top.
The 000-45 features a Mahogany neck cut in a modified 'V' shape, and topped by an Ebony fingerboard with 19 frets, of which 12 frets are clear of the body. The guitar has an Ebony bridge with a bone nut and white bridge pins with Ebony dots.
The guitar is built to specs from 1929, meaning it features a full 25.4" scale length and no stamp inside the soundhole.
The main features of this pre-owned Martin 000-45 include:
- Built in 1996 to specs from 1929
- Spruce top
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck cut in a modified 'V' shaped profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- 19 frets (12 frets to body)
- 1 13/16" nut width
- 25.4" scale length
- Bone nut
- Ebony bridge with bone saddle and white bridge pins with Ebony dots
- W-48 Inving Sloan tuners
- Tortoise-shell pickguard
- Slotted headstock
- D-28 heelcap
- Includes Gieb hard case