This gorgeous Martin Dreadnought is a 7-37K built in 1981 from a magnificent set of Flamed Koa for the back and sides topped with Sitka Spruce.
This instrument gives a whole new perspective on Martin's iconic Dreadnought with the sweetness and chime of a Flamed Koa set enriching the powerful and responsive nature of this guitar.
The Mahogany neck plays smooth and fast the entire way through with great articulation and intonation, with the Ebony fretboard providing a fantastic platform for an array of styles.
So whether you're a fingerstyle player or a heavy flatpicker, this guitar has plenty to offer.
This instrument is in good condition and comes with its original hardshell case.
Please call or email Kim in Nashville for an in-hand description before purchasing this instrument.
- Back And Sides: Flamed Koa
- Top: Sitka Spruce top
- Neck: Mahogany with style-37 inlays
- Rosette: Abalone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Imitation
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Scale Length: 23"
- Headstock: Rosewood peghead overlay
- Tuners: Chrome-plated Sperzel tuning machines
- Strap button: Underside of neck heel;
- OHSC (Martin thermoplastic)