Martin Custom Shop CS-00S-14 Acoustic Guitar, Honduran Rosewood & Swiss Spruce- Pre-Owned
This gorgeous preowned Martin Custom Shop CS-00S-14 has just arrived in our showroom. The CS-00S-14 is a premium Style 42 12-fret fingerstyle model and Martin Custom Shop's Guitar of the Year in 2014. This model features rare Honduras rosewood back and sides for resonant tone, a torrefied (temperature aged) Swiss spruce top, and an ultra-lightweight non-adjustable carbon fiber neck reinforcement.
This is a very rare Pre-Owned Martin guitar, with only 114 having been available worldwide.
- Back & Sides: Honduran Rosewood
- Top: Torrefied High Altitude Swiss Spruce
- Rosette: Multi-stripe
- Body Binding: Cocobolo
- Neck: Satin-finish Mahogany, modified V shape
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Head Veneer: Satin-finish Ebony, slotted peghead
- Fretboard Binding: Cocobolo
- Tuners: Nickel Schaller open-back with butterbean tuners
- Bridge: Ebony pyramid with drop-in saddle
- Pins: Bone with abalone dots
- Saddle: Compensated Tusq, 16-inch radius
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-13/16"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Condition: Excellent++
- Frets to body: 12-frets to the body; 19 frets
- Dovetail neck joint, hide glue construction
- Style-42 top inlay
- gloss finish body; satin finish neck and peghead overlay
- Fretboard inlay: Concave Diamond Design - Orange/Red Spiney Recon Stone/Solid MOP
- Adirondack top bracing, 1/4" braces
- Style 45 Golden Era back stripe
- Maple end wedge
- Fishman Aura VT pickup installed (Factory-installed)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us