Martin Custom Shop 000-14F 'Clapton Navy Blues' Inspired Acoustic guitar, Indian Rosewood & High Altitude Swiss Spruce - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This sensational instrument is a specially ordered 000-14F in Navy Blue from Martin's Custom Shop division, and was spec'd in homage to the limited edition Eric Clapton Navy Blues OM that Martin previously issued.
There are however some key differences that set this instrument apart; aesthetically the guitar differs in having the C.F. Martin logo on the headstock above the intricate inlay work, and in not being a signature model instrument has no artist signature on the fretboard.
From a playing standpoint, in being a 000-14 rather than an OM-14, the scale length is 24.4" rather than 25.4" which gives you a touch less tension in the strings and a loose, open feel in the fretting hand. Perfect for the Clapton fan who doesn't find the same comfort in a longer scale!
- Top: Certified High Altitude Swiss Spruce
- Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Pattern OM #6A
- Top Grade: 5-6
- Top Braces: Sitka/Scalloped 1/4"
- Top Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay: Fine Herringbone
- Rosette: Two ring small MOP squares set in Black Corian (OM-ECHP Navy Blues)
- Back Panels: 2Pc
- Purfilng: HD Zig Zag
- Center Piece/Loc. Stamp: Sitka Spruce Standard (CF Martin & Co Nazareth PA Made in U.S.A between 1st/ 2nd Brace)
- Back Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Back Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Back Inlay: 0325" B/W Boltaron (Black faces binding)
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Headstock: Traditional shape
- Truss-rod: 2 way Adjustable 356mm
- Heel Cap: Grained Ivoroid
- Nut: Bone
- Head Plate: Black Ebony
- Head Plate Pearl: CFM Logo Modified Torch Inlay-Select Abalone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel Open Geared w/Butterbean Knobs (Drill 11/32")
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Scale Length: 25/340" (24.4")
- Width at the nut: 1 3/4"
- Width at the 12th fret: 2 1/4"
- Fret Wire: German .43 Notched 1 3/4
- Frets Clear: 14
- 20 Frets in total
- Style 45 Snowflakes Pearl Inlays
- White Boltaron Side Dots
- Full Gloss Finnish
- Finish Body: Non Catalyzed Gloss-Dark Navy Blue-Rosewood Filler
- Finish Top: Non Catalyzed Gloss Dark Navy Blue
- Finish Neck: Non Catalyzed Gloss- Dark Navy Blue- Rosewood Filler
- Black Ebony Bridge
- 1930 Style Belly- Drop In Saddle Style
- Pearl Inlay: Six Point Snowflakes Select-Abalone
- 2 1/4" String Spacing
- 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone Saddle
- White w/ Black Dots Bridge Pins
- White w/ Black Dots End Pins
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us