Current Location: TNAG Nashville
Delivery Time to TNAG London: Two Days
This sensation D-18 was built by Martin in 1979 and features a Mahogany back and sides paired with a Sitka Spruce top.
Sonically, it oozes classic Martin tones with a snappy response and punchy tone with a huge, powerful and balanced identity.
The playability is fantastic, with a smooth action and great intonation.
The guitar is all original and comes in it's original hardshell case.
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with no volute
- Sitka Spruce top
- black binding on the body only
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlay
- Rosewood belly bridge
- drop-in saddle
- black pickguard (under the finish, but we see no evidence of a pickguard-related crack)
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- nickel Grover tuning machines
- original black molded case.
- All original and has been kept cased for roughly 30 years