Martin 2002 D-45, Indian Rosewood & Sitka Spruce - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The queen of the Standard Series Martins, the D-45 is the most ornate and decked out in the line. The premium tonewood pairing of Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood provides all of that powerful, driving D-28 sound you're looking for, with bright crackle in the treble and a warm, enveloping bass. Hand inlaid abalone on the top and back purfling, rosette and fretboard, offset by the antique white binding, give this classic just the right amount of bling. Often described as an heirloom or collector's piece, this 2002 model is also stage-ready with a pre-installed L.R. Baggs iBeam bridge plate pickup and class A preamp. Though there is some minor fretwear, it is in overall excellent condition.
- Body: 14-fret dreadnought
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany with modified low oval profile and high-performance taper
- Bracing: Scalloped forward-shifted X-bracing
- Bridge: Ebony, modern belly-style
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss (with aging toner on top)
- Binding: Antique white
- Inlay, rosette and purfling: Abalone
- Back purfling/strip: Style 45
- Tuners: Gold Open Gear with butterbean knobs
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard: 1-3/4"
- Bridge string spacing: 2-5/32"
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs iBeam pickup
- Serial number: 891900
- Year of build: 2002
- Case: Original Martin ply hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
This product listing was written by Jordan. If you’d like to talk to Jordan about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours