Martin D-28 Authentic 1937 Aged, Madagascar Rosewood & Adirondack Spruce with VTS - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
If you want that pre-war Martin sound, who better to turn to than Martin themselves, especially with their Authentic Aged series guitars? These vintage-inspired models aren't just visually relic'ed, either. From Martin:
"The Aged version of the D-28 Authentic 1937 includes all of the goodness that comes with Martin’s Authentic Series instruments, like hide glue construction and hand-scalloped X bracing. Plus, the Vintage Tone System (VTS) that ages the wood to replicate the sound of a vintage Martin. The result is a tactile, visual, and auditory experience that will transport you all the way back to the 1930s. And we know you’re going to like it there."
This pre-owned 2019 model is in excellent condition, and comes with its original hard case.
- Body: 14-fret dreadnought
- Top: Adirondack spruce w/ VTS
- Back and sides: Madagascar rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Authentic 1937 w/ standard taper
- Bracing: Authentic 1937 forward-shifted X-bracing
- Brace material: Adirondack spruce w/ VTS
- Construction: Hide glue
- Finish: Vintage gloss, aged
- Tuners: Aged Waverly nickel open back
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing at bridge: 2-5/16"
- Serial number: 2376179
- Case: Original hard case
- Year of build: 2019
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
This product listing was written by Jordan. If you’d like to talk to Jordan about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours