This versatile and powerful dreadnought very much embodies all that is classic in this iconic Martin silhouette.
Built in East Indian Rosewood for the back and sides paired with a Sitka Spruce top and sporting gorgeous herringbone purfling and detail throughout, this legendary workhorse looks as storied and magnificent as it sounds.
Given the body size and makeup of the guitar, there's no lacking in headroom and definition for the avid flatpicker, with a huge and well rounded tone that does just as well in a band mix as it does supporting a vocal in its own right.
The tonal depth and response also lends itself to finger style playing, and retains those qualities all the way through the board, as perfect for the capo-happy singer songwriter as for the the lightning fast bluegrass picker.
The playability is fantastic with a familiar vintage Martin carve to it and the Ebony fretboard providing a wonderful platform for the left hand to work its magic on.
The guitar is in great condition and comes in its original Hardshell Case.
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: 28-style
- Body Binding: White Boltaron
- Neck: Select hardwood with diamond volute
- Fretboard: Ebony with graduated pearl dots
- Headstock Veneer: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome-plated Grovers
- Bridge: Ebony Belly Bridge
- Pins: White with black dot
- Saddle: Compensated Bone, drop-in
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise color
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25.4"