This Martin guitar started out as an early 1990s HD-28P, and in 2016 it was converted by Martin to a full custom.
The guitar's back and sides are original (this Indian Rosewood is some of the most gorgeous we've seen in a long time, and it has the colour, almost, of Cocobolo), as is the neck block, but the binding is now Maple.
The neck and top have been replaced with flamed maple and Alpine Spruce. The neck now has a slotted peghead and Sloan Waverlys. The neck has been set with hide glue and the modified pyramid bridge has been set with hide glue as well.
there is a Bone strap button installed on the underside of the neck, and the guitar comes with a Martin Geib-style case.
- Top: Alpine Spruce with Light Sunburst
- Back and Sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Year Of Build: 1991
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Body Binding: Maple with herringbone top purfling
- Neck: Flame Maple set with hide glue
- Fretboard: Ebony with abalone long pattern inlay
- Head Veneer: Ebony slotted peghead with block CF Martin logo in abalone
- Tuners: Sloan Waverly with Ebony buttons
- Bridge: Ebony modified Pyramid installed with hide glue
- Pins: Bone with abalone dots
- Saddle: Bone, compensated
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Condition: Excellent