Martin OM-42 Ltd Edition, Flamed Myrtlewood & Engelmann Spruce - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This is a very rare guitar from Martin in commemoration of their 175th anniversary as a company, and is serial number #18 of 24 built.
Based on the iconic OM-42 from the 1930s, this guitar sports ornate pearl top purfling, and snowflake inlays in the fingerboard. This example departs from tradition in its use of Flamed Myrtlewood for the back and sides. Apart from its aesthetic beauty, Myrtlewood adds a beautiful warmth and clarity to the tone of the instrument.
This guitar is extremely versatile, with wonderful warmth and mellowness when played fingerstyle, and huge volume and clarity when hit with a flatpick. The guitar plays very well up and down the neck, and would be the perfect companion for the instrumentalist or singer/songwriter looking to stand out.
This guitar is in excellent condition and comes with its original hardshell case.
- Top: Engelmann Spruce with Dark Toner
- Back & Sides: Flamed Myrtlewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with Abalone Purfling
- Neck: Mahogany Low-Profile with Diamond Volute
- Fretboard: Ebony with 45 Style Inlay
- Head Veneer: Ebony with C F Martin Inlay
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Tuners: Gold Plated Vintage Style
- Bridge: Ebony Belly Bridge with 6-Point Abalone Snowflakes
- Pins: Fancy Pins with Large Abalone Dots
- Saddle: Drop In Bone
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Colour
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us