Maxmonte Roe Soprano, Italian Spruce & Italian Walnut
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This gorgeous Soprano Guitar hails from the workshop of Italian Luthier Massimiliano Monterosso, aka Maxmonte Guitar, and features an Italian spruce top paired with a stunning set of Italian walnut for the back and sides. Tuned a fourth above standard, but with the same intervals between each string, this instrument has a broad range and really sings throughout its registers and draws the player out of familiar territory into new sources of inspiration and voicing. The playability of the guitar is superb, with an easy and inviting action that makes it effortless to coax out the sweet, punchy tones the guitar has on offer. Tonally, it's resonant and lively with a strong presence in the mid range and a chime to the highs that makes for a divine and rich playing experience.
- Year of build: 2020
- Scale length: 19.1’’, tuned A to A.
- Top: Italian spruce
- Back and sides: Italian walnut
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Mahogany (with micro adjustable trussrod and carbon fiber rods)
- Fretboard: Ebony - Compound Radius
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock Overlays: Ebony
- Bindings: Maple
- Rosette, inlays and endgraft: Tamarind
- Case: Fusion premium gigbag with cover
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Italian luthier Massimiliano Monterosso is an innovative, explorative builder, whose guitars push the boundaries while staying rooted in lutherie tradition.