This wonderful Maybach Teleman T54 in Miami Green is a fantastically made iteration of one of the most iconic and versatile solid body workhorses in history.
Akin to the very earliest iteration of the 'T' style guitar, this instrument finds its tonal foundations in a Sugar Pine body, making it both comfortable in weight and suitably resonant.
The neck has a slightly larger 50s profile that is incredibly comfortable in the hand, and with the 7.25" radius certainly feels the part for the vintage feeling Maybach aim to capture.
The guitar features a set of Amber Twangtone pickups, voiced to accentuate the qualities of the woods used and achieve the legendary 50s twang we've all come to know and love, whilst remaining deeply versatile to boot.
The instrument is finished in Nitrocellulose Lacquer and tastefully aged to top off the vintage aesthetic, with cracking and subtle wear giving the guitar a warm 'played in' feeling right out of the case.
The guitar comes with a Maybach Luxury Hardcase.
- Body - Sugar Pine
- Neck and fretboard - Maple
- Frets - 21 Frets
- Radius - 7.25''
- Scale - 648 mm
- Pickups - 2 Amber Twangtone single coils
- Electronics - 1 Volume and 1 tone control, 3-Way switch
- Hardware - Aged nickel
- Tuners - Vintage style Gotoh SDS-510 machine heads
- Pickguard - 1-Ply black pickguard
- Finish - Nitrocellulose Miami Green aged
- Case - Maybach Luxury Hardcase