This steel string McGill is absolutely out of this world. With woods guaranteed to make you weak at the knees and a tone just as breathtaking, this McGill 25th Anniversary Super SE is one of the most exquisite McGills to pass through The North American Guitar.
Built of a truly extraordinary set of Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides paired with a 50 year old German Spruce top (that's 50 years old when the guitar was built, so closer to 70 now!), this instrument has an almighty tone too it.
With a full, balanced tone and lighting fast response, this McGill benefits from sensational note separation and clarity all way through its wide frequency range.
The gorgeous Koa neck is topped with an Ebony fretboard that sports a sizeable extension on the treble side, which in tandem with the Venetian Cutaway and sloped carve to the heel gives you great access to all this fine instrument has to offer.
The playability is sublime, with a 1 3/4" nut width giving the guitar a very familiar feel to a regular fingerstyle acoustic guitar and the comfortable profile making it an effortless treat to glide through the registers with great articulation and intonation.
This 25th Anniversary Super SE is in fantastic condition and comes in its original Hardcase.
- Brazilian Rosewood (with Sapwood) back and sides
- 50-year- old German Spruce top
- Koa neck with 1-3/4" nut width
- Ebony fretboard with treble-side extension and abalone position inlays
- Koa binding on the body
- Slotted peghead with Brazilian and Sapwood overlay
- Abalone top purling
- Gold-plated tuning machines with Ivoroid binding
- Brazilian Rosewood and sapwood bridge
- RMC pickup system
- Water buffalo bridge pins
- Strap button installed on the neck
- Original Modern Case Company case with McGill embroidered logo