McGill Tommy Jones Classic Acoustic Guitar, Central American Rosewood, Old Growth German Spruce & Cedar - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This is a beautiful and unusual classic guitar by Luthier Paul McGill from right here in Nashville, TN. The back and sides for this guitar are from Central American Rosewood, and the top is made of old-growth German with two cedar wings on either side. This is number 3/3 of the Tommy Jones models featuring the unusual combination of top woods.
This guitar has a beautiful deep tone, and yields a very traditional tone despite the non-traditional tonewoods. It has lovely clarity across all the strings. There’s one small mark in the wood on the upper treble side, which has absolutely no effect on the sound of the instrument.
- According to Paul, the back and sides for this guitar are from Central American (possibly Nicaraguan) Rosewood
- The top is made of old-growth German Spruce (center) and Cedar (wings)
- traditional rosette
- Ebony nut
- slotted peghead with Rosewood overlay
- traditional bridge with individual RMC pickups
- This is number three of the Tommy Jones models (only three were made) featuring the unusual combination of top woods.
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us