McNally OM31, Indian Rosewood & Cedar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Irish luthier Ciaran McNally's builds are a perfect combination of classic guitar design with a subtle Celtic influence. His OM is a wonderfully versatile guitar, slightly larger than some OMs for added bass response, but with no sacrifice in playability. This cedar and Indian rosewood OM is especially well-suited to fingerstyle, with its warm, articulate tone, quick responsiveness, and even, rounded voice. The reddish hue of the cedar is beautifully offset by maple binding, rosette, and b/w purfling, for an end result that is understated and archetypal.
- Body: Orchestra model
- Top: Cedar
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock veneer: Ebony
- Binding: Maple
- Finish: Gloss AC
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Lower bout: 15"
- Depth: 4.3"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing at the bridge: 2-1/4"
- Serial number: 83
- Case: Hiscox hardshell case
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Ciaran McNally's take on the traditional OM is slightly deeper than some, for added bass response
- A simple maple binding and rosette with b/w purfling are understatedly beautiful
- The cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides provide warm, articulate tone, perfect for fingerstyle
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours