This incoming McNally P10 model features an all-Mahogany body construction with Baked European Red Spruce bracing in Northern Irish luthier Ciaran McNally's parlour body shape.
This 12-fret model has a Mahogany neck with volute and an Ebony fretboard with matching Ebony bridge.
The guitar is finished with gloss on its body while the back of the neck features a satin finish to enhance the fretting-hand's playing experience.
The McNally P10 model comes with a Hiscox Pro II case and certificate of authenticity.
Ciaran McNally previewed this build before it started, telling us:
“This the 12 fret version of my S model. Expect a drier, bluesy ragtime tone from the mahogany top, with plenty of headroom for a small guitar. Also with a short scale but a chunkier 45mm neck which I think is befitting of an all Mahogany Parlour. Quite a classic looking and feeling guitar, but just the right amount of modern from the McNally headstock and bridge.”
- 12 Fret Parlour model
- Mahogany soundboard, back and sides
- Baked European red spruce bracing
- Ebony bindings
- Fine wood purfling rosette
- Ebony Fretboard & bridge
- Mahogany neck with volute
- Ebony headstock front and back overlay
- Gold Gotoh tuners with Ebony buttons
- Celtic Knot & script logo in gold foil
- Ebony bridge Pins
- Bone nut and saddle
- 1 3/4′′ (45mm) nut width
- 24.9′′ scale length – 12 fret join
- Gloss finish with Satin rear of neck.
- Bolt on neck joint with two way truss rod
- Hiscox Pro II case with certificate