This McNally S12 model features a Mahogany back and sides paired with a Sitka Spruce top, constructed with Baked European Red Spruce bracing in Northern Irish luthier Ciaran McNally's small body shape.
This 12-fret model has a Mahogany neck with volute and an Ebony fretboard with matching Ebony bridge.
The guitar is finished with gloss on its body while the back of the neck features a satin finish to enhance the fretting-hand's playing experience.
The McNally S12 model comes with a Hiscox Pro II case and certificate of authenticity.
Ciaran McNally gave us his thoughts on this S12 build:
“A classic and very versatile wood combination in a small but powerful package. The short scale and 43mm nut on this one will make it a perfect sofa-song writing companion. Simple wood purfling, bindings and rosette, make for a no frills but elegant, quality instrument. The mahogany really pops and flashes with the gloss finished body, while a satin back of neck keeps it smooth and fast in the left hand.”
- Small body model
- Sitka Spruce soundboard
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Baked European red spruce bracing
- Ebony bindings
- Fine wood purfling rosette
- Ebony Fretboard & bridge
- Mahogany neck with volute
- Ebony headstock front and back overlay
- Gold Gotoh tuners with Ebony buttons
- Celtic Knot & script logo in gold foil
- Ebony bridge Pins
- Bone nut and saddle
- 1 11/16′′ (43mm) nut width
- 24.9′′ scale length – 14 fret join
- Gloss finish with Satin rear of neck.
- Bolt on neck joint with two way truss rod
- Hiscox Pro II case with certificate