Merrill C-28 Acoustic Guitar, Brazilian Rosewood & Adirondack Spruce- Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Jim Merrill has spent the last 40 years meticulously studying, restoring, and building some of the most highly prized guitars in the world. All of his experience emanates from this beautiful C-28 with Brazilian Rosewood back and sides and an Adirondack Spruce top.
While this C-28 has a robust Dreadnought body style, it maintains a shockingly lightweight feel; giving this guitar spectacular projection, punch, and note clarity. The subtle details of the Merrill C-28 give it a sense of modest beauty with its book-matched Brazilian rosewood back, notched diamond Mother Of Pearl inlays, and herringbone purfling. Jim Merrill’s knowledge of over a century of fine guitar building and lutherie methods shines on this ageless instrument. OHSC included.
- Back & Sides: Brazilian Rosewood with Zig-Zag backstrip
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Year of Build: 2003
- Rosette: 28-style
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with fine herringbone top purfling
- Neck: Mahogany with rounded V shape; diamond volute
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony with pearl diamonds & squares inlay starting at the 5th fret
- Head Veneer: Brazilian Rosewood with Merrill logo in gold
- Tuners: NIckel Waverlys
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pins: Ivoroid with black dots
- Saddle: Bone, Cut-through
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise color
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Condition: VG+ cosmetically; Excellent structurally
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us