This absolutely incredible Moffa Maestro 17" Superacoustic is a real show stopper, built in a beautiful Birdseye Maple, Val di Fiemme Bearclaw Red Spruce & Ebony fingerboard. It is bright, articulate and b eautifully balanced.
It comes fitted with a handwired humbucker pickup with ebony cover which gives this guitar a lusciously smooth, excellently balanced tone, perfect for any jazz player. The guitar is in excellent condition.
- Maestro 17" superacoustic version (roundholed)
- Top in Val di Fiemme red spruce (very bearclawed and aged)
- Single piece back in birdseye maple
- Cello brown color, glossy finish in violin style
- Neck in birdseye maple
- 648mm scale lenght
- Ebony fingerboard
- 1 handmade and handwired humbucker pickup with ebony cover
- Handcrafted ebony bridge and base
- Handcrafted ebony pickguard with gold inlay
- Gold logo inlay on headstock.