Built in the one-man workshop of David Iannone out in North Vancouver, Morgan Guitars is a testament to his passion and dedication for making exceptional instruments using gorgeous materials and age-old techniques.
This Concert Cutaway Model is made up out of a beautiful set of Indian Rosewood for the back and sides coupled with a Sitka Spruce top and over time has developed a truly stunning patina and tone to match.
Inherently warm and detailed, the Concert Model is a very versatile instrument that reacts to a whole host of playing styles with a lively musicality that makes it particularly inspiring.
The playability of the instrument is superb, with a smooth and comfortable neck profile and stellar articulation throughout the guitars registers it bellows with a flatpick, and sings with a rich voice when played fingerstyle.
- Top Wood- Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: One Piece Mahogany with adjustable truss rod
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony Fretboard
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony
- Tuners: Chrome-Plated Schallers (Morgan branded)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pins: Ebony with abalone dots
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Pickguard: Tortoise Imitation
- Nut Width: 1.75
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Excellent condition with very light wear; few marks
- Strap button installed on neck heel