Music Man Stingray 1, 1976, Natural - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This vintage 1976 Music Man Stingray I is an intriguing piece of Leo Fender history. Leo was brought on as President of the Music Man company to design a line of guitars and basses, and this was one of the first instruments released. Touted by Leo as the next evolution of the Stratocaster, the guitar sports a two-piece ash body with two active humbucking pickups. This is the missing link between Leo’s designs with Fender, and his later work with G&L, and is a great example of his quirky mid-century modern design style. Don’t miss a unique opportunity to own a piece of electric guitar history.
The guitar features two Music Man humbucking pickups with non-adjustable pole pieces; active controls: master volume, master tone, 4-way pickup selector, pickup coil splitter; this particular Stingray 1 weighs 8.12 lbs.
- Body: 2-piece Ash body, nitrocellulose finish
- Neck: 1-piece Maple, bolt-on Maple with black plastic dots
- Tuners: Nickel-plated Music Man (Schaller)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Music Man Bridge w/ Six individual steel saddles
- Pickguard: Plastic 3-ply, w-b-w,
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us