This pre-owned New Era Maurer is a recent arrival and is in excellent condition.
Featuring Mahogany back and sides and an Adirondack Spruce top, this guitar is an excellent example of New Era's work.
The smaller body size makes for a very comfortable guitar with an amiable output and warm, full tone.
The choice of Mahogany for the back and sides of the guitar beautifully compliments the Adirondack Spruce top and body size and gives the guitar a richness and directness that sits perfectly with a vocal as well as other instruments in a mix.
Reminiscent of the classic smaller body sounds coveted by songwriters past and present the guitar is a wonderful representation of the style, and takes fingerstyle playing as well as flatpicking with zeal.
The guitar comes with a fitted Hardcase.
- Nut width – 1 7/8"
- Bridge spacing – 2 3/8"
- Fingerboard radius – 12"
- 12 fret neck joint
- Scale length – 25 1/2"
- Lower bout – 15"
- Waist – 9"
- Upper bout – 12 1/4"
- Body length – 20"
- Depth – 3" to 3 1/2"
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Hot hide glue construction
- Multi-layer B/W/B top purfling & multi-layer rosette
- Ivoroid bound back, sides & fingerboard
- Ebony bridge - Ivoroid bridge pins - Bone nut and saddle
- 3-piece laminated Spruce/Rosewood/Spruce top X bracing
- Ebony fretboard with dot mother of pearl inlay
- Ebony peghead overlay - Waverley Vintage style tuners
- Ebony end pin - Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Adjustable through sound hole truss rod
- Vintage Larson style tortoise teardrop pickguard
- Hard shell case