This absolutely staggering Instrument from Nik Huber and his team out in Germany, may well be the most objectively stunning electric guitar we've seen this year.
With no holds barred on the extraordinary specs of this gorgeous piece, everything from the Exceptional One-Piece Quilted Maple top through to the magnificently figured Brazilian Rosewood of the fretboard ties in with the note from Nik down at the footer of the spec sheet; 'I certify that we have done everything possible within our power to make this the best instrument possible'.
The moment you plug this Dolphin in, it becomes apparent that these remarkable aesthetics are only one side of the story. With a set of Coil-Tappable Haussel Humbuckers and inspiring playability, this magnificent instrument takes on whatever style you could throw at it, from smooth, articulate Jazz and Soul cleans through to lively and excitable gained up tones, the Dolphin II Delivers on all accounts.
- Top Wood: Exceptional Quilted Maple (One-Piece)
- Body Wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Neck Carve: Std. Dolphin
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Binding: Quilted Maple
- Inlays: Celtic Knots (Sterling Silver)
- Headstock: Quilted Maple
- Inlay: Signature (MOP)
- Pickups: Haussel , 1959-Bridge, Vin-Neck
- Pickup Rings: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh 510Z
- Tuner Buttons: Ebony
- Bridge: Huber - Stoptail
- Knobs: Ebony
- Switchtip: Ebony
- Back Plates: Ebony
- Custom Order: One-Piece Top, Colour, Inlay