The Krautster II is one of German Luthier Nik Huber's most iconic models, not to mention one of the most versatile.
With a Mahogany body and Set-in Figured Maple neck topped with an Indian Rosewood fretboard, coming together with a stunning Worn Onyx Black finish adorning the top, the Krautster II is a resonant and lively instrument to interact with, even unplugged.
When plugged it becomes instantly evident why the Krautster is so well loved, between the Häussel Custom Humbucker in the bridge position and Custom P90 in the neck, the guitar has a wealth of tones on offer with a huge dynamic range to back them up.
This pre-owned example is in fantastic condition and comes in it's original hardcase with all the appropriate paperwork.
- Colour / Finish: Worn Onyx Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25" (63,50 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 10" - 14" Compound
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-S (1x Humbucker, 1x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Häussel Custom P90
- Bridge Pickup: Häussel Custom Humbucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Wraparound
- Hardware: Aged Nickel