Brand New arrival from Nik Huber Guitars out in Rodgau, Germany! This Orca '59 has been a highly anticipated addition to our lineup of instruments from Nik and the team.
Featuring and upgraded Exceptionally Curly Maple top, Spanish Cedar body and Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, this iteration of the iconic model is set to stun with the finest custom features and attention to detail.
Naturally lightweight and ergonomically constructed, the Orca '59 is a true joy to play in any scenario, whether on stage or at home this instrument will certainly inspire you and deliver sensational tones and feel across the board.
Just check out the knockout review from Guitar.com here if you don't believe us!
- Faded Sunburst Semigloss Finish
- Top: Curly Maple (Eastern/Michigan)
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fat Back (Gibson Thickness)
- Nitrocellulose Finish
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Bound with Curly Maple
- Inlays: Crown Trapez Inlays
- Pickups: Set '59 Harry Häussel Humbuckers