This beautiful instrument is a brand new, Nik Huber Orca '59 Model Electric Guitar in an exceptionally elegant Faded Sunburst Semi-Gloss Finish, and it has had us all floored since the first time that latches on the case were flipped.
Made up of Spanish Cedar for the body, with an upgraded 'exceptionally curly' two-piece maple top, this really is a stunning example of what Nik and his team are capable of doing with an iconic design and inspired custom appointments.
With a Mahogany neck and Rosewood fretboard, the guitar instantly feels like the singlecut electric you'd only previously dreamed of. With Nik's instantly recognisable and supremely comfortable chunky neck profile and impressively meticulous fretwork, the guitar plays as smooth as they come with heaps of fat, rich tones to back it up.
Speaking of which the guitar features a set of Haussel '59 Humbuckers, the final step in securing that magical 'golden era' tone while remaining versatile enough to cover most anything else you could think of, in part thanks to the wonderfully convincing coil tap on the neck pickup's tone control.
The guitar comes with a Nik Huber branded hardcase.
- Body: Spanish Cedar
- Top: Exceptionally Curly Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25"
- Radius: Compound 10" to 14"
- Nut Width: 1,67"
- Nut: Polished Bone
- Headstock: Ebony Veneer
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Crown Trapez
- Binding: Curly Maple
- Pickups: Haussel '59 set
- Controls: Two Volume, Two Tone, Coil Tap (on Neck Tone), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: ABM AVR-2 and Aluminium Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schaller Grandtune 'Nik Huber' Kluson Style
- Finish: Faded Sunburst Semi-Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Case: Nik Huber Branded Hardcase