Our first guitar from Nik Huber was a stunning Rietbergen Standard model in an incredible Onyx Black high gloss finish, which sold within two days of arriving, so we decided to order another!
The Rietbergen features a semi-hollow Mahogany body with centre block and a Curly Maple top. A Mahogany neck is topped by an Ebony fingerboard with Abalone dot inlays.
The guitar is equipped with a pair of Haussel humbucker pickups, with a Vin model at the neck and a 1959 model at the bridge. Both pickups are controlled by master volume and tone controls and both can also be coil-tapped for single-coil tones.
- Onyx Black Highgloss Finish
- Curly Maple Top
- Mahogany Body (Hollow w/ Middleblock)
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Ebony Headstock Veneer
- Abalone Dot Inlays
- 25 1/2“ Scale length
- 2 x Humbuckers - Neck: Haussel Vin Humbucker; Bridge: Haussel 1959 Humbucker
- 1 x Master Volume, 1 Master Tone (Push/ Pull for Coil Tap), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Wooden pickup rings & toggle tip
- Silver ring inlays
- Gold hardware
- Includes hard case