This extraordinary Nik Huber Guitar is one of his Surfmeister Models, featuring a lovely Faded Sunburst Semi-Gloss Finish over its upgraded, Exceptionally Curly Maple Two-Piece Top.
Underneath the aforementioned Exceptionally Curly Maple Top lies the guitar's semi hollow Mahogany body, gifting this guitar with the customary airy and lively tone one would expect from this style of construction.
Into this is set the Mahogany neck, which is topped with a beautiful East Indian Rosewood fretboard which in turn is inlaid with simple, but stunning Sterling Sliver rings.
The neck is an absolute joy to play with Nik's instantly recognisable profiling, which in tandem with the magnificent fretwork and compound radius makes for a guitar that plays and sounds sublime all the way across the board.
The Haussel Tronebucker Pickups, featuring coil-tap capabilities via a push/pull on the tone control, make the Surfmeister a deeply versatile instrument. Covering everything from Garage Rock through to luscious, articulate cleans, this guitar really does cover an incredible amount of ground given it's seemingly simple layout.
The guitar comes in a Nik Huber branded hardcase.
- Body: Mahogany Semi-Hollow
- Top: Exceptionally Curly Maple
- Neck wood: Mahogany, Set Neck
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25,5"
- Radius: Compound 10" - 14"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo, Extra Hard
- Trussrod: Double Action
- Nut Width: 1,67"
- Inlays: Sterling Silver Rings
- Headstock: Ebony Veneer
- Nut: Polished Bone
- Bridge: Nik Huber Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: Schaller Grandtune 'Nik Huber' Kluson Style
- Pickups: Haussel Custom Tronebuckers
- Electronics: 1 Master Volume, 1 Master Tone (Push/Pull for Coil Tap), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Finish: Faded Sunburst Semi-Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Case: Nik Huber Branded Hardcase