Nik Huber Twangmeister Electric Guitar, 2-Tone Sunburst
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This Nik Huber Twangmeister in 2-Tone Sunburst is a killer modern take on a classic design from master builder Nik Huber and his small team in Frankfurt, Germany.
Sporting an Alder body and Maple neck, this guitar keeps the practical simplicity of the iconic design while expanding on it with a few signature ergonomic appointments.
One of the finest of these appointments is the incredible neck heel design, which makes for fantastic comfort and access as you travel further up the neck.
Another is the aesthetically gorgeous body carve on the top of the guitar, as well as the belly cut and contouring on the back.
The Maple neck, with a Maple cap fretboard, is a slightly fatter shape akin to that of the majority of Nik Huber guitars and is very comfortable to play. The sizing and shaping also makes for a lot of leverage when bending and heaps of sustain.
The guitar sports a set of Haussel pickups, in this case a Broad-B in the bridge position and a T90-N in the neck. This wonderful combination gives you more versatility and power than a more traditional configuration while still being able to capture those 'twangy' tones we all know and love.
The guitar comes with a Nik Huber Tweed Hardcase.
- Body: Carved Alder, Satin
- Neck: Bolt On Maple w/ Maple Fingerboard
- Scale: 25 1/2 Scale Length
- No. Frets: 22 Frets
- Trussrod: Double Action (Single Rod, compressed)
- Nut: Polished Bone
- Nut Width: 1.66"
- Bridge: Gotoh
- Hardware Color: Nickel, Aged
- Gears: Schaller M6 Mini
- Electronics: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3 Way Switch
- Input Jack: Tele Cup Style
- Knobs: Chrome
- Pickups: Haussel T90 Soapbar (Neck), Broad-B Singlecoil (Bridge)
- Finish: 3 Tone Burst
- Case: Hardshell Tweed Case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us