PRS Custom 22 10 Top, Cobalt Blue Wrap Burst
The Custom 22 is a classic workhorse with all the tones you’ve come to expect from your PRS with a distinctive midrange and clarity thanks, in part, to its 85/15 pickups. These pickups are wired for our 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option (see switching positions below). The Custom 22 also features a PRS patented Gen III trem and comfortable solid mahogany pattern neck.
For 2020, PRS has updated this model with TCI-tuned pickups and nitro over cellulose (CAB) finish.
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood Fretboard
- Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Strings: 10's
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- SN: 329497
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The Custom 22 is a classic workhorse with all the tones you’ve come to expect from your PRS with a distinctive midrange and clarity thanks, in part, to its 85/15 pickups. These pickups are wired for our 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option (see switching positions below).
- The Custom 22 features a highly figured maple top over a mahogany body with solid mohogany neck, providing a range of versatile tones that help make this a "Swiss Army Knife" guitar for most players.
- PRS has retooled the finish process for their latest models. Taking cues from Private Stock finishes that entail high-gloss nitro over a cellulose CAB basecoat, the result is a finish that's thin, durable, and crystal clear — the perfect formula for vintage feel and superior resonance.
This product listing was written by Richard. If you’d like to talk to Richard about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours