PRS Custom 24 Piezo, Black Gold
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Custom 24 Piezo is a 24-fret solidbody piezo-equipped guitar that effortlessly achieves classic humbucker tones and authentic acoustic sounds in one instrument. The added versatility of PRS’s patented tremolo gives musicians a new a unique tool to add to their lineup.
The Custom 24 Piezo has two output jacks, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the 85/15 pickups can also be combined with the piezo acoustic sounds through a single output. With a nearly infinite range of tones and the added versatility and reliability of PRS’s proprietary tremolo bridge, the Custom 24 Piezo is a perfect “go-to” guitar for players of all kinds.
For 2020, PRS has updated this model with TCI-tuned pickups and nitro over celluose (CAB) finish.
Pickup Switching Positions:
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Top wood: Carved figured maple
- Back wood: Mahogany
- Number of frets: 24
- Scale length: 25"
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Pattern Thin
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III Piezo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware: Nickel
- Treble pickup: 85/15
- Bass pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo (3-way Selector and Blend Knob)
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the 85/15 pickups can also be combined with the piezo acoustic sounds through a single output. With a nearly infinite range of tones and the added versatility and reliability of PRS’s proprietary tremolo bridge, the Custom 24 Piezo is a perfect “go-to” guitar for players of all kinds.
- The Custom 24 features a highly figured maple top over a mahogany body with solid mohogany neck, providing a range of versatile tones that help make this a "Swiss Army Knife" guitar for most players.
- PRS has retooled the finish process for their latest models. Taking cues from Private Stock finishes that entail high-gloss nitro over a cellulose CAB basecoat, the result is a finish that's thin, durable, and crystal clear — the perfect formula for vintage feel and superior resonance.
This product listing was written by Joel. If you’d like to talk to Joel about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours